Comparing Oedipus the King to Aristotle’s Definition of Tragedy?
Comparing Oedipus the King to Aristotle’s Definition of Tragedy? PLzzz help me ;D
Atleast give some hints to where i should look for the ans
2. When does the reversal of the situation (or peripeteia) occur?
3. When does the recognition (or anagnorisis) occur?
4. When does the pathos (or the scene of suffering) occur?
5. WHy is oedipus the king considered to be a complex plot?
8. Is the plot of oedipus the king ethically or pathetically motivated?
9. Why would the story of oedipus seem probable to the audience in fifth century, B.C.?
10. What dicisions in oedipus the king constitute the unraveling or denouement of the play?
11.Prove this statement: oedipus the king is unified by one complete and serious action, of a certain magnitude.
11. Of what element does the chorus consistently remind the audience in the Choric Odes?
12. How do oedipus, Jocasta,creon, and teiresias support the central action of the play?
13. WHy is oedipus a model tragic hero?
15. WHat is universal about the fate of oedipus?
|1. Use king size footboard for queen size headboard?||Home & Garden||934 days ago|
|2. Is burger king halal||Food & Drink||48 days ago|
|3. Need help!||Homework Questions||368 days ago|
|4. What is a 2004 harley road king custom worth today May, 2011||Sports & Recreation||838 days ago|
|5. What is a 2005 harley davidson road king worth||Motorcycles||183 days ago|
|6. Which of these was most responsible for the Boston Massacre?||Education||665 days ago|