1. Under Shah Abbas, the Safavid dynasty?
1. Under Shah Abbas, the Safavid dynasty? Match each item with the correct statement below.
d. The Dream of the Red Chamber
g. The Golden Lotus
h. Zheng He
27. the Qing hairstyle dictated for men (1 point)
28. consisted of dozens, or even hundreds, of related families (1 point)
29. considered to the first realistic social novel (1 point)
30. completed the restoration of a central Japanese authority (1 point)
Match each item with the correct statement below.
b. Legislative Assembly
c. Maximilien Robespierre
d. Olympe de Gouges
e. Napoleonic Code
h. Paris Commune
i. coup d'Ã©tat
j. Jacobin club
31. France's chief tax (1 point)
32. lawmaking body established by the Constitution of 1791 (1 point)
33. radical political group made up of the sans-culottes (1 point)
34. head of the Committee for Public Safety (1 point)
35. preserved most of the rights of the people gained by the revolution (1 point)
36. What were the main points of the Declaration of the Rights of Man?
|1. Under Shah Abbas, the Safavid dynasty||Education||337 days ago|
|2. 1. Under Shah Abbas, the Safavid dynasty?||Home Schooling||1820 days ago|
|3. How did Shah Abbas help Safavid culture to flourish?||History||1913 days ago|
|4. what was the difference between a "sultan" in the Ottoman Empire and a "shah" in the Safavid?||History||1688 days ago|
|5. in what way did shah abbas usher in the golden age of the safavids?||History||1792 days ago|
|6. Babur, Aurangzeb, Shah Jahan....all members of which Islamic dynasty in India?||Trivia||2917 days ago|